Organisation Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Name of the Post:
- Technical Officer -15
- Scientific Assistant A -02
- Technical Officer: Candidates who have completed Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ECIL Recruitment 2018.
- Scientific Assistant A: Candidates who have completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ECIL Recruitment 2018.
- Technical Officer: 30 years
- Scientific Assistant A: 25 years
- Technical Officer: Rs. 21,000/-
- Scientific Assistant A: Rs. 17,498/-
A selection process for ECIL Job is as follows,
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.ecil.co.in ECIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ECIL careers page at the official website www.ecil.co.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ECIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ECIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy of online application form along with relevant documents by Post on or before 21.07.2018. Envelope must be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….”
- “SDGM & InCharge-HR,
Personnel Group, Recruitment Section,
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062,Telangana State.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.07.2018